2018-12-11

Scientific Signs in Research

If you were at Gallaudet taking up biology, chemistry, or psychic courses to meet the liberal-arts requirements, you probably forgot all the scientific signs you learned already. At that time, probably no agreements on what signs to use for different scientific signs, perhaps each professors created their own. What if you are a Deaf researcher, it's confusing enough, so one is making a serious attempt to uniform them, so it'll be the same in all labs across our nation and perhaps around the world. I myself have a problem with refilling my prescription, not remembering how to spell that damn word that is a mile long. Signing heart medicine is good enough, just hope that pharmacy not lost my file, or I had to wait around while they call my cardiologist. Anyway, these Deaf researchers will find a way to overcome the obstacles in the field and succeed in life with a successful career, and you never know, it may be the Deaf that discovers the cure to cancer and heart diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment