2021-07-18

Dorms and Classrooms



The teacher told me that my boy plays in the sandbox outback during recess and that I should encourage him to play with other kids otherwise he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his life I told her that my boy is creative building sand castles.

The teacher told me that my boy plays with blocks in the  playroom during recess during recess and that I should encourage him to play with other kids. otherwise he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his life I told her that my boy is creative building a fort.

The teacher told me that my boy plays with Lincoln logs in the  gym during recess during recess and that I should encourage him to play with other kids. otherwise he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his life I told her that my boy is creative building a cabin.

The teacher told me that my boy plays with Legos in the  classroom during recess during recess and that I should encourage him to play with other kids. otherwise he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his life I told her that my boy is creative building skyscrapers.

That boy is now flipping houses earning a decent living, I'm proud of him. That teacher is now flipping burgers after the closure of our school. 

This is Smokey stay tuned for the next episode of Deaf Anthology, Good Night Deaf America!

No comments:

Post a Comment