2021-01-06

Tom Kelly



I met comedian Tom Kelly during "The View" live taping at ABC studio where he had to entertain the audience during commercial breaks, in addition to giving us cues when to applause. The pointed out that the ASL interpreters on the set are dummies as I'm the Deaf ventriloquist. I also were given the opportunity to ask Joy Behar a question of what will be the "Hot Topic" ten years from now. I agreed with Joy that Climate Change is something we shouldn't ignore. The world is at stake if our country withdraws from the Paris agreements to reduce carbon footprint.Tom and I got one thing in common, we both are Trekkies.  Here is Tom giving us a brief tour of Star Trek original set in Ticonderoga, New York. There are plenty of things to see outside the Big Apple.

This is Smokey stay tuned for the next episode of Deaf Anthology, Good Night Deaf America!

No comments:

Post a Comment