2021-01-25

Bicycle Safety

After completing my grocery shopping at the Boggy Creek Market, I was leaving the parking lot than a reckless bicyclist cut in front of me causing me to jammed on my brakes to avoid hitting him. He kept going taking a short cut through a medical clinic and moments later, while idling under a red light signal being patience thinking thank goodness it was a close call. When the left arrow green flasher was on, I proceed to get on Simpson but that same bicyclist cut in front of me, had to jammed my brakes again and the red auto behind me almost crashed into me. Once again, that was close and I arrive safely home. 
I understand now why Florida has the highest pedestrian death rate in the nation.

This is Smokey stay tuned for the next episode of Deaf Anthology, Good Night Deaf America.

No comments:

Post a Comment