2019-08-15

Priceline

I didn't expect much when I went to the Priceline website to purchase a ticket to California, but Virgin America accepts my offer, saving quite a bit. I can avoid the baggage fees purchasing what I need when I arrive. Timing is critical, so I will be at the DeafNation Expo while visiting my family in San Francisco . On Priceline, I also booked a hotel, unknowingly that it was an official hotel of DeafNation paying less than their rates. I rather get around on Bart, not having to deal with traffic, we we Deafies pays half fares. The national parks were shutdown due budget impasses in Congress, but the Walt Disney museum was open. My Deaf stepson took me to Napa valley to enjoy wine tasting then return to have dinner at the Mozzeria, Deaf owned Italian restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment