2018-11-06

Vote

I moved to a new apartment last May, I submitted a change of address notification to Osceola County, letting them know that I need a new ID card for the upcoming midterm elections. I identified myself as a Democrat, that I'll like to vote early via mail to avoid the lines at the polling place. I wouldn't mind being a poll worker if it's a paid position and provides an ASL interpreter during training. They tried calling me through VRS, leaving a message to call back, which I never got around to do so. Communication via mail is sufficient enough. I got a letter from them that my voter's ID been rejected because of using a PO box in my address. I resubmitted the form that clearly stated that # 151 is my apartment, not a  PO box. I never got my new voter's ID card, a mail ballot, nor the location of the polling place where I can cast my ballot today. My Constitutional  rights to vote here in Florida been declined and bureaucracy isn't a valid excuse. 
I finally got my voter's ID card the day after the election, was it on purpose?   

No comments:

Post a Comment