2018-10-30

Finnish Sauna

When I was in Finland, I was hungry so I went to a Helsinki  BK to get myself a whopper, fries, and the real thing, Coca-Cola. They even got a spa inside, so I decided to check it out, first stripping off my clothing, taking a shower and entering a sauna. There is a fee to enjoy Finnish culture three hours. A Finnish Deaf family and their Deaf children joined us, at first I felt uncomfortable when their Deaf six years old son asked me why my penis different, the father, signing, explains to him that American men are circumcised where the foreskin is cut off at birth. That was so embarrassing, we play Sony PlayStation to change the subject matter. I love steam my buns in the steam room, I meant the bread, not her butts. They taught me a few Finnish signs, mostly body anatomy. I was wondering why kids giggling, telling me to stop looking at their mom boobs as I was getting an erection. I learn to keep an open mind   and respect their culture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment