2015-06-16

Seek The World


I enjoy watching the Travel Channel on cable, but something is missing, there are no specific programs geared toward an untapped market, the Deaf who, like us, are curious of the world we live in. I been watching all these programs in the close-captioned format, immersing myself in various travel magazines, and searching the Internet, seeking out my next destination, even writing up a bucket list and finally I came across the "Seek The World" website of two Deaf backpackers, Calvin Young and John Hathaway II, took on the challenges of escaping the rat race, leaving behind the urban jungles of Austin, taking an adventurous treks around the world, inviting us to explore with them on our laptop monitor, sharing their experiences, giving us tips, answering our questions, all in our language, ASL.

No comments:

Post a Comment